Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Are you a solicitor 3 years+ PQE? Are you looking to work towards becoming a partner in a progressive firm whilst providing outstanding and proactive client service?
We have a rare and fantastic opportunity for an experienced, qualified Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join our residential conveyancing team here at Sussex Law
We are a well-established local firm possessing the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
What we are looking for:
You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in managing a caseload of freehold and leasehold properties, sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and shared ownerships.
The successful candidate will need to be:
– a solicitor or legal executive
– ideally 3-5 years+ PQE
– self-motivated, expressing a keen interest in self-development in their own areas of expertise
– able to show a track record of meeting deadlines and targets
– able to demonstrate excellent client care recognising the importance of building relationships with third parties and colleagues
-able to demonstrate strong ICT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office 365
– effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for themselves and others
What we offer
In return for your drive and hard work we will support your ideas, and career progression at all stages. We offer a competitive salary in addition to:
– Excellent bonus scheme
– Generous holiday allowance
– Company Pension
– True partner opportunity