WHO ARE WE?
Sussex Law Solicitors is a Limited Company operating in England and
Wales and is a ‘controller’ under the General Data Protection Regulations.
Our Data Protection Compliance Officer is Steve Cole who is based at our
controls may not apply in all cases)
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We will only collect information from you that is relevant to the matter that we are dealing with. In particular we may collect the following information from you which is defined as ‘personal data’:
- personal details
- family details
- goods and services
- financial details
- business of the person whose personal information we are processing
- education and employment details
We may also collect information that is referred to as being in a ‘special category’. This could include:
- physical or mental health details
- racial or ethnic origin
- political opinions
- religious or other beliefs
- trade union membership
- offences and alleged offences
- criminal proceedings, outcomes and sentences