Sussex law have a current vacancy for a Legal Secretary and a full time receptionist.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time receptionist and an experienced Legal Secretary (please ask for details) in a busy law firm in Patcham. Our office is based in Ladies Mile Road, with plenty of transport links, with street parking available. Please note this is an office-based role. Receptionist front Desk duties include: • Warmly greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of business, and directing to appropriate staff members. • Answering telephone calls promptly, ensuring a high level of support and strict confidentiality.
• Diligently processing incoming and outgoing mail, thoroughly maintaining records for maximum efficiency.
• Making appointments and booking out meeting rooms for both clients and members of staff
• Assisting the team with administrative duties (including archiving completed matters etc) Typical Skills we look for:
• Receptionist/Admin experience not essential • Fantastic communication skills – both orally and in writing
• MS Office applications • Ability to be flexible
Call 01273 561312 or send an email to email@example.com